Traditional panettone with fruits 14.11oz

Ingredients:

WHEAT FLOUR, CANDIED FRUITS (PAPAYA AND ORANGE), SUGAR, VEGETABLE OIL (PALM OIL), EGGS, RAISINS, MALT SYRUP, WHEY, INVERT SUGAR, WHOLE MILK POWDER, SALT, BUTTER, EMULSIFIER (MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES OF FATTY ACIDS), PRESERVATIVE (CALCIUM PROPIONATE AND SORBIC ACID), HUMECTANTS (SORBITOL AND GLYCERINE), ARTICIFIAL FLAVOR AND URUCUM NATURAL COLORING. CONTAINS: EGGS, MILK, WHEAT AND SOYBEANS. MAY CONTAIN: ALMOND AND CASHEWS. ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED

Nutritional information:

Servings: 5, Size: 1 slice (80 g), Amount per serving: Calories 260, Total Fat: 9 g (12 % DV), Saturated Fat: 4 g (20 % DV), Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 22 mg (7 % DV), Sodium: 170 mg (7 % DV), Total Carbohydrate: 40 g (14 % DV), Dietary Fiber: 2 g (7 % DV), Total Sugars: 16 g (Includes 9 g, Added Sugars: (18 % DV), Protein: 6 g, Vitamin D: 0 mcg, Calcium: 46 mg (4 % DV), Iron: 2 mg (11 % DV), Potassium: 37 mg (1 % DV).